April 9, 2009 Robert Graduates High School and Lucas' first Easter Egg Hunt

My big boy graduated from high school today. He won't walk the stage until June, but he is finally done!!!





To my son Robert Blake Allen

As I gaze at the picture of your first day of pre-K, many thoughts come to my head.
You have grown so fast, where did the time go?
Then as I gaze at the picture of you all grown up, another thought comes to my head.
When you were told to quit you said no, you made the choice to continue what you started.
Son, I am so proud of you. I know it’s been a long hard road, but you made it!
Always remember to set a goal, and strive to achieve it with a plan.
We are so blessed and grateful to have you in our lives.
We are here to embrace you and wish you success.

We love you, congratulations.
Mom, Bobby, Marlaine and Lucas


Lucas went on his first Easter egg hunt. Lucas and I really enjoy being members of Club M.O.M (Meeting other Moms) of S.A. Denesa my friend and assistant organizer decided at the last moment that we should have an egg hunt. The location she chose was perfect!! Lucas was able to crawl around and hunt for his own eggs. He had a blast!

AND HE'S OFF!!!



A group photo of the kids.

He found one!

HAPPY BABY

OUTFIT COURTESY OF BIG SIS MARLAINE

LITTLE AVERY GIVING LUCAS ONE OF HER EGGS

1 comment:

  1. This was a fun morning...he is so cute. I see tons of scrap-worthy pictures.

    ReplyDelete