Today was my birthday. My brother Sal came to San Antonio from El Paso to spend a few days with us. We went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate my birthday.
My brother Sal, Marlaine, and Robert.

Me and Bobby

Wednesday, February 25th Ash Wednesday
Today, Robert, Lucas, My mom, and I went to church for Ash Wednesday. I have been terrible about going to church regularly. It felt really good to be there with my family. I need to do better about my attendance.
Robert and Lucas with ashes on their forehead.

In the evening, I went to my friend Denesa's house for a "prayer scrap". She showed us how to create a scrapbook page with a prayer theme. The layout seems so simple but it took me several hours to figure out how I wanted to place everything. Denesa is a very talented "scrapbooker" she whipped up another creation while we were there and I plan to attempt that project soon.
My Scrapbook Project.
No comments:
Post a Comment