Playdate at Mcdonalds

Today, Lucas and I went to McDonalds for a playdate, with the moms and kiddos from MMMP. Marlaine decided to join us also. It's always so much fun to watch how Lucas tries to keep up with the big boys or just do his own thing. He is such a flirt with the mommies, and always has a big smile for each of them. I forgot to take the memory card to my camera so I wasn't able to take any pictures. However, Heather was kind enough to take some pictures of him. I will post them once I get them from her.

Marlaine has me a little concerned her head has been hurting way too often lately. She has an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. I'm praying it's just from normal stress. That girl just juggles too many things sometimes.

Mommy and Lucas


Marlaine and Lucas




Lucas and Heston (Heather's little boy)

2 comments: