Today we spent most of the day at home. A few days ago I bought Lucas a bandana. Marlaine and I had fun putting it on Lucas' head. He is pretty good about keeping things on his head, but he didn't keep this bandana on long at all.
Robert and I were going to take Lucas to the Zoo today. We didn't make it there because by the time we were ready to get out the door it was late. Lucas was very cranky today. He did not want to play alone. In fact, he wanted me to hold him all day. This is not usual for Lucas, Robert and I decided to take him out for a car ride so we went to Costco. Lucas was very good at the store. When it was time to put him to bed, he started crying and being clingy again. Letting him cry it out was not working today. I laid in bed with him and pretended to be asleep and he finally fell asleep. He looked so adorable, of course I took the opportunity to take a few extra pictures of his hands and feet. Since he wasn't waking up with the flash from the camera, I figured he was ready to lay in his bed. A few minutes later he was awake and crying again. I finally gave him some teething tablets and about half an hour later he was asleep.
I was ready to do a little bit of scrapbooking. I did a layout and a "DAD" album for Bobby which we will give him tomorrow for father's day. I'll post a picture of the album tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment