Goodbye dinner for our friend Jackie

Today was another busy day. Lucas and I started the morning with a walk with our friend Sara and her son Will. After our walk, Will and Sara stayed to visit for a little while. Lucas enjoyed playing with Will. I had a job interview in the evening. I still can't belive that the man interviewing me actually asked me how old my children were. When he heard I had a baby, he did all he could do to discourage me from wanting the position. Oh well, I really am not ready to go back to work yet. I am enjoying being with my children so much. I would like to do it for a while longer.

After my interview I went to Chuy's a local restaurant. We had a going away dinner for our friend Jackie. I met Jackie through one of my mommy groups. She is one of my scrap booking buddies. I will miss her so much. She has such a sweet personality.

My scrapbooking buddies.
Michelle, Chrissy, Me
Jackie, Sara, and Denesa

No comments:

Post a Comment