Happy Birthday Marlaine!

June 25, 2009
Today is Marlaine's 22nd Birthday! We started off the day with a pedicure and manicure for Miss Marlaine. Then we met up with friends for lunch at Chacho's. Next we went to Joann's to get Marlaine a scrapbook rolling tote and some new supplies. We spent some time at the music store. We came home and Christian came over with presents. He got Marlaine a new camera! Then we went to dinner at Chili's. Finally, she ended the day with her personal hairdresser Robert for some new color to her hair.

Marlaine getting her spa pedicure.
Cute toes!

Time for a manicure.


Anna and Reno joined us for lunch. Jackie and Stephen were here also but I forgot to take their picture.

Marlaine with her number one baby.

The family.
Lucas eating a lime.
Marlaine with her brothers.

Marlaine with her new scrapbooking supplies.
Robert and Lucas jamming on the drums.
Robert showing Lucas how to play the guitar.

Marlaine jamming out on the guitar.

Trying out the pink guitar.
Lucas' turn.
Gifts from Christian.
My 22 year old.

Christian and Marlaine.

Dinner at Chili's


Marlaine and Christian.
Robert getting ready to color Marlaine's hair.





This morning while I was washing bottles Lucas decided to climb on the dishwasher door to try to see what I was doing.















1 comment:

  1. Looks Like A Fun Day!! Great Pictures... I have pics like that on the dishwasher of Nicholas...

    ReplyDelete