June 16, 2009

Today Marlaine, Arlene and I took Edon and Lucas to a birthday party. Savannah is a friend from play group and we celebrated her 5th year. Edon and Lucas are still too young to understand the concept of a birthday party but they both will be celebrating their first birthday soon.

After the party we went to Chachos for lunch. We let Lucas taste some beans and each time he made a funny face. I don't think he was too fond of them. Next, we went to Joann's for a little bit of shopping. The girls and I had a great time with the boys.

Our friend Savannah is five!


Arlene and Edon


I can't remember why Lucas was mad. Lately he's been showing his mad expression quite a bit.


Bad manners; someone tell the boy you don't put your feet on other peoples table!


Arlene and Edon


Edon washing down the tortilla with a little bit of formula


The boys being nosey


Lucas reaching for some beans


Love the face, don't think the beans make the top ten of favorite foods

No comments:

Post a Comment