We had scrap night at my house again tonight. This time Denesa was able to join us. Our friend Gale came also. Sara, Jackie and Gale were very productive. Chrissy didn't have anything to work on because the photo printer at Costco was not working so she wasn't able to get her pictures. I was so tired so I only worked on one page. We all missed Heather, I hope she's having a great time on her vacation. I spoke to Arlene on the phone, we were sad that she had to miss scrap night. This is why I think about moving back to Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Lucas enjoyed playing with Stephen before he had to go to bed. Marlaine was going to scrap with us but she stayed upstairs when she took Lucas to bed and took a nap. Later that night after her nap she was ready to scrap and got a few pages done. We really enjoy the company of our friends on scrap night.
Denesa and Lucas
Lucas playing with Stephen

Awe, Lucas and Me!!! Although my face has a shine and I have no eyeliner.... it's cute!
ReplyDelete