Uncle Sal


June 7, 2009

Lucas got to spend some time with Uncle Sal today. I am so happy that my brother makes it a point to come visit us often. I love that Lucas gets to spend time with the family, he is just growing so quickly.

Marlaine and Robert are spending time together today. They went to catch a movie; "Hangover".

This is Daddy's 4th day off in a row. He has been busy today. He fed, bathed and played with Lucas. He even took a nap with Lucas. He cleaned the bathroom, his closet and even put some clothes in the washer. I think it's great that Bobby gets to spend a day in my shoes every now and then.

Grandma kept herself busy all day today too. She washed Lucas clothes, watered all the plants, and washed dishes.

I got to work on some scrapbook pages.




No comments:

Post a Comment