This probably seems like deja vu. I didn't blog about anything yesterday because I didn't take any pictures. We didn't do a whole lot, at least not anything exciting. Lucas stayed home with Daddy all day and played with his toys. While Marlaine and I spent some time together at the nail salon.
Marlaine left on her cruise today. She will be gone all week. I already miss her. Lucas and I went to the splash pad alone today it was a spontaneous decision so I didn't take the time to invite anyone to join us. That is when I started to miss her, she's always ready to go anywhere I want to go.
Then I saw that Sherry had posted on her facebook "The hardest thing to deal with next to death is having your sister move away." She is having a hard time with Kim moving to Dallas. My sister and I have been separated several times and I know exactly what she means. There is nothing like the bond between two sisters. I miss mine all the time and I am always thinking about moving back to Arlington just so I could be close to her. My sister has always been there for me through thick or thin. Several times we have gotten into some disagreements that have caused us to keep our distance but we always end up back together again, and we always know we can count on each other. I am so glad that I have a sister. By the way sis, I love you! Can't wait to see you soon.
Well back to what I was saying, I miss Marlaine already because the relationship between a Mother and a Daughter is close to that of two sisters. I am so blessed to have a sister and an adult daughter.
Here are some pictures of our little cutie having fun at his new favorite place.
No comments:
Post a Comment