10/10/2009
My Goddaughter Savanah came to San Antonio to visit. It's been so long since I've seen her. It was really nice to visit with her. She's so cute.
Later that evening Marlaine and Christian took Lucas to the park to play. They had a blast.
Lily,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and commenting! I am sorry I disappeared! Lily was born a month early and I was so exhausted prior to that--I just holed up in the house I guess. Now I feel like I am still adjusting to having 4! It's hard to sneak away! I should look back into the group. But as I recall you live pretty close to me--I'd love to meet up for coffee or something. :) You were so much fun! I'd love to introduce you to Lily. She is a wonderful baby! I'm in love. Anyway, email me at autumnjplus@yahoo.com and we can exchange info if you like! :) Thanks for stopping by the blog.
Autumn