Toy Story 3D

October 4, 2009

Lucas is a TV baby. I really thought this time around I was going to do a better job with limiting TV time for my child, but it has not been the case. His baby swing is still a favorite seat for hanging out and watching the tube.

Today, Marlaine invited Robert, Lucas and I to join her and Christian at the movies to see Toy Story 3D. Since Lucas did well the last time he went to the movies, I thought we would give it a try. I was worried that he wouldn't make it through the movies since it was a double feature.

During the first movie he did great. However, by the middle of the second movie he had enough. We all ended up taking turn walking the halls or standing by the door so he could stretch his legs.

We all had a great time and I'm looking forward to doing it again.
Trying out the 3D glasses.
Movie Star!
We found Christian playing video games when it was his turn with Lucas.
By the end of the movie he was a very dirty boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment