Marlaine is now working at JC Penney portrait studio. She is really enjoying her job. Lucas had his picture taken with his "cousins" (Kaysen and Kaidon) today for the studio. Marlaine's new boss was trying to take pictures of the three boys for what she called a "2 thousand dollar shoot" which I found out meant everything had to be perfect. I'll tell you what...the three boys were determined not to let that happen. We did end up with a few good shots of the kids though. I don't know which one she will be using for the studio but I'll let you know once I find out. It was a super long day but at the studio (about 5 hours) but it was fun. When we got home Lucas was ready to go to bed, which was great because I had scheduled a scrap night with the ladies from my mommies group.










No comments:
Post a Comment