skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wise Family Happenings

Family Christmas Photos

December 3, 2009
Today we went to the portrait studio. We did our family Christmas pictures, and some featuring Robert and his guitar. We also did a few of Mom with me and Marlaine, and then with the kids. It was nice having mom her with us for the pictures. I think they all came out really cute.
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Visitors

HTML

TEXT

Labels

  • Thanksgiving (1)

My Blog List

  • Day by Day
  • Suze's Muses
  • A Day in the life of the Raborn's
  • Days Of My Life
  • How lucky we are to have these treasured memories.
  • Hip Mama
  • The Tate Family

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers

 
I remember feeling like I was the happiest girl when I had my first baby, Marlaine. Then Robert was born and I thought I was the happiest girl. Well then I married Bobby, and I thought okay now I'm the happiest girl. Lucas has completed my family and my life. He's made me the happiest girl in the whole USA!!
Visit www.moblyng.com to make your own!