Feb. 7, 2009.
Saturday morning Heidi and I got ready to spend the day at the outlet malls in San Marcos. The kids kept rushing me, but with a baby it always seems to take me forever to get out the door. We finally got out after eleven. When we got to San Marcos, we decided to stop for lunch, when we got to the restaurant, I realized I forgot the diaper bag I had bought for Lucas. We debated going back home to get it but I decided I would just pick him up some ready to feed bottles, diapers and wipes at Walgreen's. Later, I would find out that it was a good thing I did this or I would have messed up my surprise. Heidi and I had a great shopping day. Lucas was so good. He enjoyed strolling around the mall, smiling, chilling out and sleeping most away most of the day. We finally headed back home around 6 pm.
When me got to the house, I noticed there were streamers hanging from the garage door. I also noticed my cousins big expedition parked in front of my house and a black car had just turned into my drive way. It turned out to be my cousin Lorenzo in the black car and Marlaine was not to happy that they ruined my birthday surprise. I was so touched. Marlaine told me to go in the house because there was a house full of people waiting to surprise me.
No comments:
Post a Comment