April 12, 2009 EASTER

It was such a beautiful day, the weather was so nice. We started off the morning with plans to go to church, however by the time we got out the door we were way too late. We had an Easter egg hunt planned with my MMMP group so we went straight there and this time I was actually on time to an event. Chrissy did a great job planning the event, there were a ton of eggs, I think she said there were over 500 eggs. Marlaine and Christian went with Lucas and I. Bobby was not able to go because he worked the night before, Robert decided not to go. Marlaine took 141 pictues of Lucas. So for this entry I will upload a slideshow because that's just too many pictures! We had a great day. Later that evening Marlaine and Christian went to church. I am so proud of both of them for being so devoted. Happy Easter Family and Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment