Today we had lunch at Chester's. Marlaine is still visiting friends in Arlington to celebrate her birthday. Bobby was sleeping since he had to go to work. That left Robert and I at home with Lucas. After not doing anything yesterday both mommy and Lucas were itching to get out so we invited Robert to go out to lunch with us. I left the choice of restaurant to Robert and he chose Chesters. The hamburger was delicious! I love spending time with my boys.
Later that evening we went over to Anna's for a swim in her pool. The water was very warm but still refreshing. Lucas spent most of his time in Anna's arms. Reno was there but he didn't show much interest in holding Lucas. He did play the part of a shark very well, but Lucas is still a little too young to be afraid of the shark, it was too cute. Reno had awesome music playing by the pool. He made me a copy of the CD he had created. I liked every song on the CD. Thanks Anna and Reno.
Every time Robert gets Lucas out of the car he gives him this great smile.
Awe, you got time with your boys.... Cute pics! We love Chester's too! I want to swim at Anna's... Nice pool!!
ReplyDelete