Sarah Jo Houck's Wedding

July 11, 2009

Today we attended Sherry's daughter Sarah's wedding. Tio Chuy and Tia Mela came over to mom's so Lucas stayed at Mom's with them while we went to the wedding. It was great to see them today.

Sarah is a beautiful girl, and she was a stunning bride. I can't believe our kids are old enough to be getting married and having babies. Where did the time go? Her wedding was simple and beautiful just like she wanted. We had a great time, it was great to spend the evening with friends. Thanks Sherry and family for letting us celebrate this beautiful day with Sarah!

Tio Chuy and Lucas.
The Ceremony, Marlaine's battery died so we weren't able to get all the pictures we wanted.

Sarah with her new husband Juan (Johnny) Refugio Jimenez.


Sherry making me laugh. I wish I could share the joke.


Gene with Amber.

Chris, Amy, Sherry and Me


Johnny and Sarah, cutting the cake.


Sarah, throwing the bouquet. Marlaine was determined to catch it. She plans on being next. :-)

Marlaine and Robert dancing. Robert danced all night, many times with me also. I was so proud of him.
Us with the new bride.

P.S. I will post a smilebox album later with the rest of the pictures.








1 comment: