Today, Terri took the girls to Schlitterbaun. I didn't think it would be a good idea to take the little ones, it's always so crowded there. Chrissy let us borrow her pool so we could take Catalina and Lucas for a few hours. They had so much fun. Lucas was able to touch the ground of the little pool when he was sitting in his baby float. He had a blast walking around the pool. They were having so much fun but we had to get them out of the pool because we were afraid they had too much sun. Lucas was fighting sleep and he had no plans on losing. They both fell asleep quickly once they got in the van.
The battery to my camera died shortly after I had recorded them and taken a few pictures, so I didn't get really good pictures.
After nap time, Catalina and Lucas played with his toys until bed time. Catalina did a great job cleaning up the playroom by herself. We were so proud of her. Terri and I talked the day away.
No comments:
Post a Comment