July 24, 2009
Today was a great day. Terri and her girls came down from Lewisville for a weekend visit. Terri and I joined Chrissy for a fun night of Bingo. We had such a great time we will have to do it again soon. All of us forgot our camera's but the girls who sat across from us had one. They took our picture and were going to e-mail it to us. I will have to ask Chrissy if she got it, when she returns from her vacation.
While we were playing bingo, Marlaine and Christian took all the kids out to bowl. They had a great time.
I love it when Terri comes for a visit. We always have so much to talk about. It's funny how sometimes I go for a long time without talking to or seeing some of my friends yet when we get together it's like we were never apart.
Allison
No comments:
Post a Comment