August 18, 2009
Today is Lucas Birthday. I told Bobby that I would cut Lucas' hair on his first birthday. I didn't really want to do it and I know that if I had told Bobby that he would have told me not to cut it. It's been kind of hard for me to post these pictures because I really have been upset that I took away his trademark his lovely curls.
I can't believe my baby boy is one. Time sure does fly. Enjoy the pics.
Happy Birthday my sweet son. We all love you very much.

I think it's time for big brother to get his hair cut also.

I think he was upset because he knew I was taking him to get his hair cut. (just kidding)

He loved sitting in the little car and didn't even mind the cape.

He never lets me touch his hair. I was surprised he was being so calm.

Mom!! What is she doing?



It looks like he's ready to throw a punch.

The look daddy wanted.

I think Lucas is thinking I'm not sure if I like this new look.

He's still cute as ever to me!

I hear you but I can't see you.
I miss those curls!!! Still a cute baby though.
ReplyDeleteMarlaine