I am sad that I won't get to spend much time with him tomorrow as I will be riding out to Laredo. I will be going in a semi with one of the drivers and have to meet him at 5 am tomorrow. Juan (the driver) said that he told the other driver that he had to take the good truck which has the good air conditioning...so as long as it doesn't quit working the drive should not be that bad.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
My Big Boy
I am still trying to get use to Lucas' new haircut. I really miss his curls. I snapped this picture of him this morning before I went to work. He looks like such a big boy. He spent the day with his big sister and she said he practiced walking all day. When I got home this evening I was greeted with a big kiss. He's got the waving down pat and he waves when we say bye-bye and night-night. He looks so cute when he does "ojitos" my mom is going to love that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope the rest of your week went well Lily! Lucas does look like such a big boy!
ReplyDelete