Check out the shoes!

August 22, 2009

This morning, I left Lucas in the living room alone to play while I cleaned the bathroom. I could here him talking to himself and playing with his toys. When I went back to check on him I found him naked! He has learned to take off his diaper. Thank goodness there wasn't a surprise in it this time. When I said "Lucas, what have you done?" He immediately tried to distract me with "ojitos" Gosh he's so darn cute. I had to call to Marlaine to come and check out her little brothers new talent, she needs to be aware, so she can be prepared when she is watching him.

Although today was Sunday, I allowed Marlaine and Christian to take Lucas out to the mall. Marlaine dressed Lucas so he would match Christian since they both have similar Jordan shoes. They both looked so cute. Marlaine planned on taking Lucas to get his first year pictures taken. They got there a little too late so no portraits for us this time. They even took Bevo with them so he can get his picture taken too. Bevo has been getting his picture taken with Lucas since Lucas was a few days old. He used to be smaller than Bevo, but not anymore.


Lucas is stylin with his pants down low on his hips.

Lucas and Christian

Standing without support

One of many tumbles
Practicing his walking
Putting on the shoes
At the mall with Bevo













2 comments:

  1. Man I keep that boy looking to cute!! He is one spoiled baby! I love how you covered his little boy parts lol. Oh and its anonymous but its me MARLAINE

    ReplyDelete