Big Bugs!

September 25, 2009,
Today Bobby took Lucas to a playgroup event. I guess I kind of tricked Bobby. I told him about the Big Bugs exhibit at the San Antonio Botanical Gardens and he thought it would be cool to take Lucas. He was getting everything ready so I told him he had to be there by 10 because his friends would be there at that time. He was a real trooper and decided to go even though it was going to be all mommies there. I was glad the mommies from playgroup were okay with a daddy taking his child! Now that I work I can't take him to as many playgroup activities so it was nice that daddy got to take Lucas. They both had a good time. My friend Denesa took some great pictures of Lucas and Bobby. Thanks D! They tell me that for the most part Lucas didn't seem too impressed with much and didn't smile much. However, I see that he didn't have a problem smiling when he was with the little girl. Daddy had to tell him not to lift her dress.







Not impressed with the ducks at all.
Bobby looks like he fit right in!


1 comment: