Today we went to the farmers market. It was nice to have Bobby able to spend another day with Lucas. I like the weekends where he gets a few days off in a row. Lucas has been running a low grade fever and had a restless night so we weren't sure if he was going to enjoy the day. I'm hoping the fever is just because he's teething. It turned out that he had lots of fun. We were a bit disappointed that there wasn't much produce, we had hoped to come home with lots of fruits and vegetables. We will try it again another day. Lucas enjoyed running around with his friends. It's just amazing how grown he thinks he is when he is with the other kids. He is such a happy boy.
Afterwards, we went to one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. I am trying to eat better so I can get the diabetes under control, so I ate a shrimp cocktail and just drooled over the yummy pan dulce. Lucas enjoyed the caldo de pollo con arroz he shared with his sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment