Lucas 1st year pictures.

October 2, 2009

We finally got around to taking Lucas to the portrait studio to get his 1st year pictures taken. The pictures are deceiving, he did not pose for each picture. His photographer Chrissy had to take many shots before she could get some good ones. Lucas kept wanting to walk around and he would accidentally knock down props, then he would try to touch the camera, and we couldn't get him to smile. I think the easiest shots to get were the cake pictures, once we let him tear into it. I love the one where he has both hands in the cake. The only thing I hate about getting any of my children's portraits done is that I always like all the pictures and always end up spending way to much. This time it wasn't too bad because Chrissy made sure we had several discounts. Enjoy the pictures. Let me know which ones are your favorite, and if you would like a copy of a certain one.







The onsie is the one he wore when he was a newborn.









2 comments:

  1. Stinkin' Adorable!!! I want one... which ever you want to give me... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all. give me all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete