Breakfast at Ihop

September 20, 2009

Robert, Lucas, Amy and I went to Ihop for breakfast. Lucas of course was hamming it up with the "ojitos". Robert is such a great big brother. I'm sure when we go out to people think Lucas is Robert's son. He always carries him in to the restaurants. Then he is always making sure his little brother is eating and behaving. I love it that Robert is cool about me pulling out the camera to take pictures wherever we are. We enjoyed Amy's company at breakfast it had been over a year since we saw her last.

Lucas was being lazy with his sippy cup, he propped it on the table to drink from it. Of course, he had to make the silly face when he saw me pull out the camera.


Big smile from Robert.

Lucas loves pancakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment