September 19, 2009
As you all know I am really big into scrap booking. I have been very excited about the convention being held in San Marcos. We made a full day out of going to the convention and then scrapping at our local scrapbook supply store until 2 am. I was still feeling sick but I hung in there. My morning did not start off well. I was caught in traffic and decided to cut across the grass to get off the highway. I should have known the Selma police would be ready to get me. I have come across many rude police men but the one that got me this time was the rudest I've ever encountered. I ended up having an okay day though despite my stupidity.
As you all know I am really big into scrap booking. I have been very excited about the convention being held in San Marcos. We made a full day out of going to the convention and then scrapping at our local scrapbook supply store until 2 am. I was still feeling sick but I hung in there. My morning did not start off well. I was caught in traffic and decided to cut across the grass to get off the highway. I should have known the Selma police would be ready to get me. I have come across many rude police men but the one that got me this time was the rudest I've ever encountered. I ended up having an okay day though despite my stupidity.
I think it's time we put away the walker. Lucas can now get in it on his own!
Marlaine, Heather, Chrissy, Me and Amy.

No comments:
Post a Comment