Happy Birthday Robert!

September 18, 2009

Today Robert turned 19. I had to work till very late, because of inventory at work. My friend Amy came to visit for the weekend. They took Robert out for dinner at his favorite fast food restaurant, Krystal. Later that evening Christian took Robert to see a movie. Meanwhile I was at work chugging dayquil to help quiet the awful cough I had. I told Robert that later in the week I would take him out for his Birthday dinner. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes for Robert.








Almost forgot to post the pictures of the birthday cake Marlaine made for Robert. The can of icing she had planned on using to write with didn't work. She got creative and still managed to write Happy Birthday Robert.You can tell from this picture that a food fight is in the making. Marlaine got it in the face. Robert did too but he managed to clean himself up before I could snap a picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment