Tomorrow is Roberts 19Th Birthday. I can't believe that my first baby boy is going to be 19. It seems like almost yesterday I was chasing around my little diablo. Gosh he was such a handful. I'm amazed that he has turned into a pretty mellow young man. I love my boy even though he still drives me crazy at times.
I will not be able to spend much time with him tomorrow be cause I have to go into work early and probably won't be done until 10 pm or later. We are doing inventory. We decided to go ahead and give him one of his birthday presents today. The only thing he really asked for was a keyboard so that is what he got. It think he was very pleased. Happy Birthday Son.
Gotta love the unplanned photos at 9pm after a long day of work and school.
Happy Birthday Robert!!!!
ReplyDelete