Lucas loves his carseat

September 11, 2009
Lucas really loves his car seat. If we leave it where he can get to it he will play with the seat. He also just loves to sit in it. He will grab his snack and his drink and sit in his seat to watch TV. When he sits on the edge of it it usually tips over, when that happens he just gets right back on it. We took these pictures of him playing with his car seat but they are a little dark because the flash was not on the camera.

Later in the day Lucas had a few guest at the house. He was okay with everyone playing with his toys...except for one.



Lucas tips the carseat over.He tries to get out from under it.Then decides he likes being under it.I love that all you can see is his little foot.I love this picture...Kaysen is in the background chewing on the furniture.

I think Kaysen was thinking get me away from this crazy kid!
Lucas was pulling Kaysen out of the car.

He doesn't need the walker anymore but

I still put him in it so he will stay out of the cat food and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment