Playing with Dad.

September 15, 2009

Daddy didn't have to work tonight so he got to spend some quality time with Lucas. Lucas amazes us, today he took daddy's hat off of his head and put it back on his head. I know you may be thinking wow that doesn't sound too amazing, why is she so excited about such a simple thing. Usually when Lucas takes daddy's hat off his head he just takes it off, or maybe he'll take it and chew on it, or sometimes even throw it as far as he can, but he never puts it back on daddy's head. When I brought out the camera he even posed for me and showed me how he can take it off and put it back on daddy.

Once he got tired of the hat trick he decided he wanted to cheese it up for the camera. He started making all sorts of funny faces. He is such a clown. After a few hours of playtime with daddy and mommy he let us know that he was ready for bed so we got him into pj's and gave him a cup of milk, then daddy put him to bed. Lucas likes it when daddy puts him to bed because daddy will lay down on the bed in the room until Lucas falls asleep. Of course daddy always falls asleep first.




I'm strong to finish, 'cause I ate my spinich...I'm Popeye the sailor man!
Mommy can you see my teeth?


I'm smiling for you mom!
Ready for bed.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Popeye picture. that is now my new favorite picture mom.

    ReplyDelete