November 20, 2009
Lucas is having a blast playing with the box from his new car seat. I have been wanting to get him a Britax Marathon car seat because I heard they are one of the better ones. I kept putting it off because they can cost close to $300.00. I finally lucked out and found him this one for $186.00 shipping and all.


Funny how a box can put such a big smile on a child.

Lucas is stepping out. He's on his way to daycare. He loves going to Ms. Darleysi's house. We have decided letting him continue going to daycare two times a week even though I'm not working at this time.

Daddy gets to take him today. Lucas loves being outdoors he is such a happy baby when he goes outside.

Kisses from Daddy!!

Daddy gets a turn at putting him in his new seat. Lucas is a little worried daddy might not know how to work this new contraption.

Yay!! Daddy did it! Off to daycare he goes!
Boxes are awesome! Nick still loves to play in them....
ReplyDelete